Scrabble word: HERCULES
In which Scrabble dictionary does HERCULES exist?
Definitions of HERCULES in dictionaries:
- noun - (classical mythology) a hero noted for his strength
- noun - a large constellation in the northern hemisphere between Lyra and Corona Borealis
- The son of Zeus and Alcmene, a hero of extraordinary strength who won immortality by performing 12 labors demanded by Hera.
- A constellation in the Northern Hemisphere near Lyra and Corona Borealis.
- noun - any man of great size and strength