Scrabble word: HERCULES
Is HERCULES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HERCULES in dictionaries:
- noun - (classical mythology) a hero noted for his strength
- noun - a large constellation in the northern hemisphere between Lyra and Corona Borealis
- The son of Zeus and Alcmene, a hero of extraordinary strength who won immortality by performing 12 labors demanded by Hera.
- A constellation in the Northern Hemisphere near Lyra and Corona Borealis.
- noun - any man of great size and strength
There are 8 letters in HERCULES: C E E H L R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HERCULES
Click to search all anagrams of HERCULES plus a wildcard: HERCULES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HERCULES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HERCULES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.