Scrabble word: FOREIGNER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOREIGNER exist?
Definitions of FOREIGNER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who comes from a foreign country
- noun - someone who is excluded from or is not a member of a group
- adj - of concern to or concerning the affairs of other nations (other than your own)
- adj - relating to or originating in or characteristic of another place or part of the world
- adj - not contained in or deriving from the essential nature of something
- adj - not belonging to that in which it is contained
- One who is from a foreign country or place.
- One who is from outside a particular group or community; an outsider.
There are 9 letters in FOREIGNER: E E F G I N O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOREIGNER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOREIGNER plus a wildcard: FOREIGNER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOREIGNER
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOREIGNER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.