Scrabble word: FOREIGNER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOREIGNER exist?
Definitions of FOREIGNER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who comes from a foreign country
- noun - someone who is excluded from or is not a member of a group
- adj - of concern to or concerning the affairs of other nations (other than your own)
- adj - relating to or originating in or characteristic of another place or part of the world
- adj - not contained in or deriving from the essential nature of something
- adj - not belonging to that in which it is contained
- One who is from a foreign country or place.
- One who is from outside a particular group or community; an outsider.