Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXPECTANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPECTANT exist?
Definitions of EXPECTANT in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by eager anticipation
- adj - in an advanced stage of pregnancy
- Having or marked by expectation: an expectant look; an expectant hush.
- Pregnant: expectant mothers.
There are 9 letters in EXPECTANT: A C E E N P T T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPECTANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXPECTANT plus a wildcard: EXPECTANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXPECTANT
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXPECTANT
- expectant (definition) Having or showing an excited feeling that ...
- expectant - Definition of expectant
- expectant Mothers Dear Doctor - Dentistry & Oral Health
- The Role of the expectant Father
- for expectant parents center for the childbearing year expectant ...
- expectant Mother Parking Signs and Stork Parking Signs
- Prenatal Exposure to Maternal Infection and Autism Spectrum Disorders
- expectant Mother Stock Vector 83160676 Shutterstock
- Reserved Parking For expectant Mothers with Symbol
- expectant couple - C0076556 - enlarged - Science Photo Library
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.