Scrabble word: EXPECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPECT exist?
Definitions of EXPECT in dictionaries:
- verb - regard something as probable or likely
- verb - consider obligatory
- verb - look forward to the probable occurrence of
- verb - consider reasonable or due
- verb - look forward to the birth of a child
- verb - be pregnant with
- To look forward to the probable occurrence or appearance of: expecting a telephone call; expects rain on Sunday.
- To consider reasonable or due: We expect an apology.
- To consider obligatory; require: The school expects its pupils to be on time.
- To presume; suppose.
- To look forward to the birth of one’s child.
- These verbs are related in various ways to the idea of looking ahead to something in the future.
There are 6 letters in EXPECT: C E E P T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPECT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXPECT plus a wildcard: EXPECT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXPECT
Images for EXPECT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.