Scrabble word: EXTENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXTENT exist?
Definitions of EXTENT in dictionaries:
- noun - the point or degree to which something extends
- noun - the distance or area or volume over which something extends
- The range, magnitude, or distance over which a thing extends: landowners unaware of the extent of their own holdings.
- The degree to which a thing extends: prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- An extensive space or area: an extent of desert.
- A writ allowing a creditor to assume temporary ownership of a debtor’s property.
- In Great Britain, a writ allowing a creditor to seize a debtor’s property temporarily.
- The seizure in execution of such a writ.
- An assessment or a valuation, as of land in Britain, especially for taxation.
- noun - the range over which something extends