Scrabble word: EXTENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXTENT exist?
Definitions of EXTENT in dictionaries:
- noun - the point or degree to which something extends
- noun - the distance or area or volume over which something extends
- The range, magnitude, or distance over which a thing extends: landowners unaware of the extent of their own holdings.
- The degree to which a thing extends: prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- An extensive space or area: an extent of desert.
- A writ allowing a creditor to assume temporary ownership of a debtor’s property.
- In Great Britain, a writ allowing a creditor to seize a debtor’s property temporarily.
- The seizure in execution of such a writ.
- An assessment or a valuation, as of land in Britain, especially for taxation.
- noun - the range over which something extends
There are 6 letters in EXTENT: E E N T T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXTENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXTENT plus a wildcard: EXTENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXTENT
Images for EXTENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.