Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ENGRAVING
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENGRAVING exist?
Definitions of ENGRAVING in dictionaries:
- noun - a print made from an engraving
- noun - a block or plate or other hard surface that has been engraved
- noun - making engraved or etched plates and printing designs from them
- verb - carve, cut, or etch into a material or surface
- verb - impress or affect deeply
- verb - carve or cut into a block used for printing or print from such a block
- verb - carve or cut a design or letters into
- The art or technique of one that engraves.
- A design or text engraved on a surface.
- An engraved surface for printing.
- A print made from an engraved plate or block.
There are 9 letters in ENGRAVING: A E G G I N N R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENGRAVING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENGRAVING plus a wildcard: ENGRAVING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENGRAVING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENGRAVING
- 2007 May Knives and engraving
- The engravingSection
- Gun engraving What You Need to Know about Designs Prices and ...
- Wood engraving Structure
- FileBapst engraving of BC motto.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Laser engraving My MacBook Pro jonnymac blog
- Wood engraving - engraving machines
- Apple Offers Free iPad engraving Geeky Gadgets
- Bentley Designs Fine Hand engravingengraving Style Charts
- iPhone Hand-engraving Art Obama Pacman
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.