Scrabble word: DISTINCTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISTINCTION exist?
Definitions of DISTINCTION in dictionaries:
- noun - a discrimination between things as different and distinct
- noun - high status importance owing to marked superiority
- noun - a distinguishing quality
- noun - a distinguishing difference
- The act of distinguishing; differentiation.
- The condition or fact of being dissimilar or distinct; difference: “the crucial distinction between education and indoctrination” (A.
- A distinguishing factor, attribute, or characteristic.
- Excellence or eminence, as of performance, character, or reputation: a diplomat of distinction.
- A special feature or quality conferring superiority.
- Recognition of achievement or superiority; honor: graduated with distinction.
There are 11 letters in DISTINCTION: C D I I I N N O S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISTINCTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISTINCTION plus a wildcard: DISTINCTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISTINCTION
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISTINCTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.