Scrabble word: DISTINCTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISTINCTION exist?
Definitions of DISTINCTION in dictionaries:
- noun - a discrimination between things as different and distinct
- noun - high status importance owing to marked superiority
- noun - a distinguishing quality
- noun - a distinguishing difference
- The act of distinguishing; differentiation.
- The condition or fact of being dissimilar or distinct; difference: “the crucial distinction between education and indoctrination” (A.
- A distinguishing factor, attribute, or characteristic.
- Excellence or eminence, as of performance, character, or reputation: a diplomat of distinction.
- A special feature or quality conferring superiority.
- Recognition of achievement or superiority; honor: graduated with distinction.