Scrabble word: DISTINCT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISTINCT exist?
Definitions of DISTINCT in dictionaries:
- adj - (often followed by `from') not alike
- adj - easy to perceive
- adj - constituting a separate entity or part
- adj - recognizable
- adj - clearly or sharply defined to the mind
- Readily distinguishable from all others; discrete: on two distinct occasions.
- Easily perceived by the senses or intellect; clear: a distinct flavor.
- Clearly defined; unquestionable: at a distinct disadvantage.
- Very likely; probable: There is a distinct possibility that she won’t come.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “distinguished from others in nature or qualities”: six distinct colors; a government with three discrete divisions; a problem consisting of two separate issues; performed the several steps of the process.
- adj - clearly different