Scrabble word: DISTINCT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISTINCT exist?
Definitions of DISTINCT in dictionaries:
- adj - (often followed by `from') not alike
- adj - easy to perceive
- adj - constituting a separate entity or part
- adj - recognizable
- adj - clearly or sharply defined to the mind
- Readily distinguishable from all others; discrete: on two distinct occasions.
- Easily perceived by the senses or intellect; clear: a distinct flavor.
- Clearly defined; unquestionable: at a distinct disadvantage.
- Very likely; probable: There is a distinct possibility that she won’t come.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “distinguished from others in nature or qualities”: six distinct colors; a government with three discrete divisions; a problem consisting of two separate issues; performed the several steps of the process.
- adj - clearly different
There are 8 letters in DISTINCT: C D I I N S T T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISTINCT plus a wildcard: DISTINCT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISTINCT
Images for DISTINCT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.