Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEFICIENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEFICIENT exist?
Definitions of DEFICIENT in dictionaries:
- adj - inadequate in amount or degree
- adj - of a quantity not able to fulfill a need or requirement
- adj - falling short of some prescribed norm
- Lacking an essential quality or element: deficient in common sense.
- Inadequate in amount or degree; insufficient: a deficient education.
There are 9 letters in DEFICIENT: C D E E F I I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEFICIENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEFICIENT plus a wildcard: DEFICIENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEFICIENT
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEFICIENT
- Entre Quatro Paredes Um deficiente tem que aprender a lidar com as ...
- SBB promove encontro de deficientes visuais Notcias Relevantes
- The deficient Dancefloor Destroyers vol. 1 Disco Demons
- Cartaz Dia Internacional da Pessoa com Deficincia
- COMMON NUTRIENT DEFICIENCY GUIDE 01 Jul 2011 1033 1
- Disrupted seminiferous tubule architecture in ELMO1-deficient mice ...
- The Ins & Outs of Confined Spaces Part 2 Excavation Safety News
- httpwww.unisda.org Communiqu de BFM-TV - Soire du 2nd tour de ...
- ... deficient targeting display normal expression in Xenopus oocytes
- Dia 14 de Junho Dia mundial do doador de sangue
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.