Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEFICIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEFICIT exist?
Definitions of DEFICIT in dictionaries:
- noun - the property of being an amount by which something is less than expected or required
- noun - a deficiency or failure in neurological or mental functioning
- noun - (sports) the score by which a team or individual is losing
- noun - an excess of liabilities over assets (usually over a certain period)
- Inadequacy or insufficiency: a deficit in grain production.
- A deficiency or impairment in mental or physical functioning.
- An unfavorable condition or position; a disadvantage: rallied from a three-game deficit to win the playoffs.
- The amount by which a sum of money falls short of the required or expected amount; a shortage: large budget deficits.
- A business loss.
- n - an insufficient supply or amount
There are 7 letters in DEFICIT: C D E F I I T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEFICIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEFICIT plus a wildcard: DEFICIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEFICIT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEFICIT
- httpmercatus.orgsitesdefaultfilespresidents-job-gains-chart-pdf ...
- United States Debt as a Percentage of GDP (1940-2012) Infographic
- The Budget Conservatives stick to deficit-cutting strategy
- ... frmula para superar los problemas del Dficit Atencional del Adulto
- ... in history here s a marginally more up to date deficit based graph
- David Axelrod vs. Karl Rove My deficit or yours NewsReal Blog
- Pesticides Linked to Attention deficit Disorders Upstream
- Figure 4 Italys budget deficit since 1970. Source OECD.
- Citomegalovirus durante el embarazo
- Graph of U.S. deficit spending picture by Humanist_bucket ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.