Scrabble word: DEFICIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEFICIT exist?
Definitions of DEFICIT in dictionaries:
- noun - the property of being an amount by which something is less than expected or required
- noun - a deficiency or failure in neurological or mental functioning
- noun - (sports) the score by which a team or individual is losing
- noun - an excess of liabilities over assets (usually over a certain period)
- Inadequacy or insufficiency: a deficit in grain production.
- A deficiency or impairment in mental or physical functioning.
- An unfavorable condition or position; a disadvantage: rallied from a three-game deficit to win the playoffs.
- The amount by which a sum of money falls short of the required or expected amount; a shortage: large budget deficits.
- A business loss.
- noun - an insufficient supply or amount