Scrabble word: DEFICITS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEFICITS exist?
Definitions of DEFICITS in dictionaries:
- noun - the property of being an amount by which something is less than expected or required
- noun - a deficiency or failure in neurological or mental functioning
- noun - (sports) the score by which a team or individual is losing
- noun - an excess of liabilities over assets (usually over a certain period)
- noun - an insufficient supply or amount
There are 8 letters in DEFICITS: C D E F I I S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEFICITS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEFICITS plus a wildcard: DEFICITS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEFICITS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEFICITS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.