Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEFICITS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEFICITS exist?
Definitions of DEFICITS in dictionaries:
- noun - the property of being an amount by which something is less than expected or required
- noun - a deficiency or failure in neurological or mental functioning
- noun - (sports) the score by which a team or individual is losing
- noun - an excess of liabilities over assets (usually over a certain period)
- n - an insufficient supply or amount
There are 8 letters in DEFICITS: C D E F I I S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEFICITS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEFICITS plus a wildcard: DEFICITS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEFICITS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEFICITS
- deficits by President
- Bushs deficits vs. Obamas deficits in one graph Kyle ...
- Chart of USFederal deficits from 1976 through 2003
- George W. Bush - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Federal Budget Spending deficits the National Debt and Social ...
- ... off our 15 trillion national debt when our deficits look like this
- By Michael on August 14th 2010
- Baby Parties and My Social deficits Dads Eye View
- the Week Medicare Spending Is the Largest Driver of Future deficits ...
- Deficit2%-ers tax cuts Why is this graph not plastered everywhere ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.