Scrabble word: DEIFIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEIFIC exist?
Definitions of DEIFIC in dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by divine or godlike nature
- Making or tending to make divine.
- Of or characterized by divine or godlike nature.
- adv - pertaining to or characteristic of a god [adj -VINER, -VINEST] : DIVINELY
- verb - to foretell by occult means
There are 6 letters in DEIFIC: C D E F I I
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEIFIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEIFIC plus a wildcard: DEIFIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEIFIC
Images for DEIFIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.