Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEFECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEFECT exist?
Definitions of DEFECT in dictionaries:
- noun - an imperfection in a bodily system
- noun - a failing or deficiency
- noun - an imperfection in an object or machine
- noun - a mark or flaw that spoils the appearance of something (especially on a person's body)
- verb - desert (a cause, a country or an army), often in order to join the opposing cause, country, or army
- The lack of something necessary or desirable for completion or perfection; deficiency: a visual defect.
- An imperfection that causes inadequacy or failure; a shortcoming.
- To disown allegiance to one’s country and take up residence in another: a Soviet citizen who defected to Israel.
- To abandon a position or an association, often to join an opposing group: defected from the party over the issue of free trade.
- v - to desert an allegiance
There are 6 letters in DEFECT: C D E E F T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEFECT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEFECT plus a wildcard: DEFECT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEFECT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEFECT
- defect logo
- Illustration showing ventricular septal defect
- Montana defective Products Attorneys Billings Product Liability ...
- Anatomy of a heart with an atrioventricular canal defect
- Ventricular septal defect (Type II)
- That Touch of Grace Faith & Hope Explanation of Karters heart ...
- Ventricular Septal defect
- ventricular septal defect - definition of ventricular septal defect in ...
- 23Aug2009 (2010) and ventricular septal defect
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.