Scrabble word: DEFLECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEFLECT exist?
Definitions of DEFLECT in dictionaries:
- verb - prevent the occurrence of
- verb - turn from a straight course, fixed direction, or line of interest
- verb - turn aside and away from an initial or intended course
- verb - draw someone's attention away from something
- verb - impede the movement of (an opponent or a ball)
- verb - to turn aside
There are 7 letters in DEFLECT: C D E E F L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEFLECT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEFLECT plus a wildcard: DEFLECT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEFLECT
Images for DEFLECT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.