Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEFECTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEFECTS exist?
Definitions of DEFECTS in dictionaries:
- noun - an imperfection in a bodily system
- noun - a failing or deficiency
- noun - an imperfection in an object or machine
- noun - a mark or flaw that spoils the appearance of something (especially on a person's body)
- verb - desert (a cause, a country or an army), often in order to join the opposing cause, country, or army
- v - to desert an allegiance
There are 7 letters in DEFECTS: C D E E F S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEFECTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEFECTS plus a wildcard: DEFECTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEFECTS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEFECTS
- Staying healthy during pregnancy - Amniocentesis
- nguyen thi van long 20 with birth defects believed to be caused by ...
- scope of work template
- Humans dont have variations. Nope none what so ever.....if we keep ...
- Congenital Heart Disease (Heart defects) on MedicineNet
- Birth defects Deformation Disfigured - YouTube
- Thalilomide was the most celebrated limb reducing insult (teratogen ...
- ... defects National Birth defects Prevention Study 19972005
- defects in complement components impair antibody responses and cause ...
- ... not mining to blame for birth defects politically smart of course not