Scrabble word: DEFECTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEFECTS exist?
Definitions of DEFECTS in dictionaries:
- noun - an imperfection in a bodily system
- noun - a failing or deficiency
- noun - an imperfection in an object or machine
- noun - a mark or flaw that spoils the appearance of something (especially on a person's body)
- verb - desert (a cause, a country or an army), often in order to join the opposing cause, country, or army
- verb - to desert an allegiance
There are 7 letters in DEFECTS: C D E E F S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEFECTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEFECTS plus a wildcard: DEFECTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEFECTS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEFECTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.