Scrabble word: CRACKLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRACKLING exist?
Definitions of CRACKLING in dictionaries:
- noun - the residue that remains after animal fat has been rendered
- noun - the sharp sound of snapping noises
- verb - make a crackling sound
- verb - make a crushing noise
- verb - to become, or to cause to become, covered with a network of small cracks
- The production of a succession of slight sharp, snapping noises.
There are 9 letters in CRACKLING: A C C G I K L N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRACKLING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRACKLING plus a wildcard: CRACKLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRACKLING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRACKLING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.