Scrabble word: CRICK
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRICK exist?
Definitions of CRICK in dictionaries:
- noun - a painful muscle spasm especially in the neck or back (`rick' and `wrick' are British)
- noun - English biochemist who (with Watson in 1953) helped discover the helical structure of DNA (1916-2004)
- verb - twist (a body part) into a strained position
- A painful cramp or muscle spasm, as in the back or neck.
- verb - to cause a spasm of the neck
There are 5 letters in CRICK: C C I K R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRICK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRICK plus a wildcard: CRICK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRICK
Images for CRICK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.