Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRICKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRICKS exist?
Definitions of CRICKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a painful muscle spasm especially in the neck or back (`rick' and `wrick' are British)
- noun - English biochemist who (with Watson in 1953) helped discover the helical structure of DNA (1916-2004)
- verb - twist (a body part) into a strained position
- v - to cause a spasm of the neck
There are 6 letters in CRICKS: C C I K R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRICKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRICKS plus a wildcard: CRICKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRICKS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRICKS
- Sara cricks Stacy Nash Primitives
- First lets highlight the risk. On this page is an x-ray of her ...
- Oleta Adams Pictures
- cricks forks and other flowing waters
- Old St. Patricks Cathedral Open Green Map
- Outfest Closing Night Gala For Struck By Lightning - July 22 2012
- JC Ricks Portfolio About Me
- Free central dogma of molecular biology Download
- Peter And Selinas Weblog Isomatic Uk Weblog Chevy Silverado Web
- Birmingham Alabama Window Cleaners Danny cricks Clearly a Better ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.