Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRACKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRACKING exist?
Definitions of CRACKING in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden sharp noise
- noun - the act of cracking something
- noun - the process whereby heavy molecules of naphtha or petroleum are broken down into hydrocarbons of lower molecular weight (especially in the oil-refining process)
- verb - become fractured
- verb - make a very sharp explosive sound
- verb - make a sharp sound
- verb - hit forcefully
- verb - pass through (a barrier)
- verb - break partially but keep its integrity
- verb - break suddenly and abruptly, as under tension
- verb - gain unauthorized access computers with malicious intentions
- verb - suffer a nervous breakdown
- verb - tell spontaneously
- verb - cause to become cracked
- verb - reduce (petroleum) to a simpler compound by cracking
- verb - break into simpler molecules by means of heat
- adj - very good
- Used as an intensive: a cracking good show.
- n - a chemical process
There are 8 letters in CRACKING: A C C G I K N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRACKING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRACKING plus a wildcard: CRACKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRACKING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRACKING
- Industrial catalytic cracker from www.eia.doe.gov .
- Schema di processo di un impianto di steam cracking
- Whip clip art - Christart.com
- coats Essie Playa del Platinum 1 coat cracked polish 1 coat top ...
- cracking the Perimeter - download
- Stress Corrosion cracking Overview Introduction David Johnson December ...
- FileE9014-cracking-black-walnut.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- cracking nail polishes are the easiest way to have a nail art. Why ...
- When A Pediatric Patient Has Severe Itching On Her Heels Podiatry ...
- typical fluid catalytic cracking unit in a petroleum refinery.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.