Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CANNIBALIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CANNIBALIZE exist?
Definitions of CANNIBALIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - eat human flesh
- verb - use parts of something to repair something else
- To remove serviceable parts from (damaged airplanes, for example) for use in the repair of other equipment of the same kind.
- To deprive of vital elements or resources, such as personnel, equipment, or funding, for use elsewhere: “It becomes necessary to cannibalize unsuccessful projects to fund those which can proceed” (Daily Report for Executives).
- To draw on as a major source: “cannibalizes the lives of his wife and friends for his second-rate novels” (Washington Post).
There are 11 letters in CANNIBALIZE: A A B C E I I L N N Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CANNIBALIZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CANNIBALIZE plus a wildcard: CANNIBALIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CANNIBALIZE
11 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CANNIBALIZE
- Apple CEO if we dont cannibalize someone else will ...
- Will Microsoft Let Mobile Eat the Desktop Tech News and Analysis
- iPad mini projected to drive AND cannibalize iPad sales in Q1 2013 ...
- cannibalize Definition from Answers.com
- But wont ecommerce cannibalize my current business
- Comics A.M. Digital doesnt cannibalize the industry geezer ...
- Minion Master Card cannibalize Zombies
- Tablets Will cannibalize 10% of PCs by 2014 IP Carrier
- iPad mini expected to cannibalize 1 million full-size iPad sales ...
- PC Vendors Pray iPads Dont cannibalize Mac Sales Microsoft Hopes ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.