Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BINNACLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BINNACLE exist?
Definitions of BINNACLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a nonmagnetic housing for a ship's compass (usually in front of the helm)
- A case that supports and protects a ship’s compass, located near the helm.
- n - a compass stand
There are 8 letters in BINNACLE: A B C E I L N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BINNACLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BINNACLE plus a wildcard: BINNACLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BINNACLE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BINNACLE
- ... - Antique Scientific Instruments - Brass binnacle (Ships Compass
- Finally there are current-carrying coils in the binnacle that are ...
- Compass binnacle
- Skylight Yacht binnacle - by E.S. Richie & Sons of Boston - Vallejo ...
- Van Leest Antiques Nautical Compasses binnacle compass.
- binnacle and compass 1876 - William Thomson - Royal Museums Greenwich ...
- Antique Brass binnacle cover
- THE binnacle Spring Hotels
- binnacle definitionmeaning
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.