Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CAESAREAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAESAREAN exist?
Definitions of CAESAREAN in dictionaries:
- noun - the delivery of a fetus by surgical incision through the abdominal wall and uterus (from the belief that Julius Caesar was born that way)
- adj - relating to abdominal delivery
- adj - of or relating to or in the manner of Julius Caesar
There are 9 letters in CAESAREAN: A A A C E E N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAESAREAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAESAREAN plus a wildcard: CAESAREAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAESAREAN
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CAESAREAN
- Hospitals around the country are now banning vaginal birth after ...
- Illustration of a fetus in the womb
- PROYECTOS PROJECTS
- ... 12 caesarean operations in a single day to deliver 15 babies
- Health Africa caesarean Section
- history of caesarean section From ancient world to the modern era
- Pink Nose Dog
- SCIENTIFIC AND SOCIAL PROGRAM caesarean Section
- Baby born by caesarean
- Source U.S. National Center for Health Statistics data were used to ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.