Scrabble word: BULLETIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does BULLETIN exist?
Definitions of BULLETIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a brief report (especially an official statement issued for immediate publication or broadcast)
- verb - make public by bulletin
- A brief report, especially an official statement on a matter of public interest issued for immediate publication or broadcast.
- A brief update or summary of current news, as on television or radio or in a newspaper.
- A periodical, especially one published by an organization or society.
- A printed program, especially one listing the order of worship for a religious service: a church bulletin.
- verb - to issue a news item
There are 8 letters in BULLETIN: B E I L L N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BULLETIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BULLETIN plus a wildcard: BULLETIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BULLETIN
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BULLETIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.