Scrabble word: BULLETIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does BULLETIN exist?
Definitions of BULLETIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a brief report (especially an official statement issued for immediate publication or broadcast)
- verb - make public by bulletin
- A brief report, especially an official statement on a matter of public interest issued for immediate publication or broadcast.
- A brief update or summary of current news, as on television or radio or in a newspaper.
- A periodical, especially one published by an organization or society.
- A printed program, especially one listing the order of worship for a religious service: a church bulletin.
- verb - to issue a news item