Scrabble word: BULLET
In which Scrabble dictionary does BULLET exist?
Definitions of BULLET in dictionaries:
- noun - a projectile that is fired from a gun
- noun - a high-speed passenger train
- noun - (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity
- A usually metal projectile in the shape of a pointed cylinder or a ball that is expelled from a firearm, especially a rifle or a handgun.
- Such a projectile in a metal casing; a cartridge.
- An object resembling a projectile in shape, action, or effect.
- A heavy dot () used to highlight a particular passage.
- verb - to move swiftly