Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BULLET
In which Scrabble dictionary does BULLET exist?
Definitions of BULLET in dictionaries:
- noun - a projectile that is fired from a gun
- noun - a high-speed passenger train
- noun - (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity
- A usually metal projectile in the shape of a pointed cylinder or a ball that is expelled from a firearm, especially a rifle or a handgun.
- Such a projectile in a metal casing; a cartridge.
- An object resembling a projectile in shape, action, or effect.
- A heavy dot () used to highlight a particular passage.
- verb - to move swiftly
There are 6 letters in BULLET: B E L L T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BULLET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BULLET plus a wildcard: BULLET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BULLET
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BULLET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.