Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BANKRUPT
In which Scrabble dictionary does BANKRUPT exist?
Definitions of BANKRUPT in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who has insufficient assets to cover their debts
- verb - reduce to bankruptcy
- adj - financially ruined
- A debtor that, upon voluntary petition or one invoked by the debtor’s creditors, is judged legally insolvent.
- A person who is totally lacking in a specified resource or quality: an intellectual bankrupt.
- Having been legally declared financially insolvent.
- Financially ruined; impoverished.
- Depleted of valuable qualities or characteristics: a morally and ethically bankrupt politician.
- Totally depleted; destitute: was bankrupt of new ideas.
- Being in a ruined state: a bankrupt foreign policy.
- To cause to become financially bankrupt.
- To ruin: an administration that bankrupted its credibility by seeking to manipulate the news.
There are 8 letters in BANKRUPT: A B K N P R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BANKRUPT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BANKRUPT plus a wildcard: BANKRUPT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BANKRUPT
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BANKRUPT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.