Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ABRUPT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABRUPT exist?
Definitions of ABRUPT in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by sudden changes in subject and sharp transitions
- adj - exceedingly sudden and unexpected
- adj - extremely steep
- adj - surprisingly and unceremoniously brusque in manner
- Unexpectedly sudden: an abrupt change in the weather.
- Surprisingly and unceremoniously curt; brusque.
- Touching on one subject after another with sudden transitions: abrupt prose.
- Steeply inclined.
- Terminating suddenly rather than gradually; truncate: an abrupt leaf.
- adv - rudely brief [adj -RUPTER, -RUPTEST] : ABRUPTLY
There are 6 letters in ABRUPT: A B P R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABRUPT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABRUPT plus a wildcard: ABRUPT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABRUPT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ABRUPT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.