Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ACCOMMODATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACCOMMODATE exist?
Definitions of ACCOMMODATE in dictionaries:
- verb - be agreeable or acceptable to
- verb - make fit for, or change to suit a new purpose
- verb - provide with something desired or needed
- verb - have room for
- verb - provide housing for
- verb - provide a service or favor for someone
- verb - make (one thing) compatible with (another)
- To do a favor or service for; oblige.
- To provide for; supply with.
- To hold comfortably without crowding.
- To make suitable; adapt.
- To allow for; consider: an economic proposal that accommodates the special needs and interests of the elderly.
- To become adjusted, as the eye to focusing on objects at a distance.
There are 11 letters in ACCOMMODATE: A A C C D E M M O O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACCOMMODATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACCOMMODATE plus a wildcard: ACCOMMODATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACCOMMODATE
11 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACCOMMODATE
- Spacious bedrooms balcony with pool view & pool view bathroom and ...
- Ramada Trenton Our Ballroom Can accommodate Up to 200 People
- RFEF accommodate Barcelona to waive off possible fixture boycott ...
- Growth Table To accommodate The Whole Family Kidsomania
- walking rope for daycare alligator walking ropes flower walking rope ...
- The lodge rooms can accommodate many guests.
- accommodate Canberra - Domain (Deakin) - Canberra - ACT and Canberra ...
- The Duty to accommodate
- The 5800SY has a garage that can accommodate a 3.2-metre tender
- Retrieved fromhttpwww.hassanfathy.webs.com
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.