Is ACCOMMODATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ACCOMMODATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - be agreeable or acceptable to
- verb - make fit for, or change to suit a new purpose
- verb - provide with something desired or needed
- verb - have room for
- verb - provide housing for
- verb - provide a service or favor for someone
- verb - make (one thing) compatible with (another)
- To do a favor or service for; oblige.
- To provide for; supply with.
- To hold comfortably without crowding.
- To make suitable; adapt.
- To allow for; consider: an economic proposal that accommodates the special needs and interests of the elderly.
- To become adjusted, as the eye to focusing on objects at a distance.
There are 11 letters in ACCOMMODATE: A A C C D E M M O O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ACCOMMODATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ACCOMMODATE, to go: ACCOMMODATE?
Rearrange the letters in ACCOMMODATE and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of ACCOMMODATE
7 letters out of ACCOMMODATE
6 letters out of ACCOMMODATE
5 letters out of ACCOMMODATE
4 letters out of ACCOMMODATE
3 letters out of ACCOMMODATE
2 letters out of ACCOMMODATE
Contextual use of ACCOMMODATE
What's nearby ACCOMMODATE
Lookup in Wiki for ACCOMMODATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ACCOMMODATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ACCOMMODATE"