Scrabble word: COMMODE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMMODE exist?
Definitions of COMMODE in dictionaries:
- noun - a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- noun - a tall elegant chest of drawers
- A low cabinet or chest of drawers, often elaborately decorated and usually standing on legs or short feet.
- A movable stand or cupboard containing a washbowl.
- A chair enclosing a chamber pot.
- A toilet.
- A woman’s ornate headdress, fashionable around 1700.
- noun - a piece of furniture with shelves and drawers