Scrabble word: COMMODE
Is COMMODE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COMMODE in dictionaries:
- noun - a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- noun - a tall elegant chest of drawers
- A low cabinet or chest of drawers, often elaborately decorated and usually standing on legs or short feet.
- A movable stand or cupboard containing a washbowl.
- A chair enclosing a chamber pot.
- A toilet.
- A woman’s ornate headdress, fashionable around 1700.
- noun - a piece of furniture with shelves and drawers
There are 7 letters in COMMODE: C D E M M O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMMODE
Click to search all anagrams of COMMODE plus a wildcard: COMMODE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMMODE
Images for COMMODE
Lookup in Wiki for COMMODE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.