Is MISSIONARY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MISSIONARY in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who attempts to convert others to a particular doctrine or program
- noun - someone sent on a mission--especially a religious or charitable mission to a foreign country
- adj - relating to or connected to a religious mission
- One who is sent on a mission, especially one sent to do religious or charitable work in a territory or foreign country.
- One who attempts to persuade or convert others to a particular program, doctrine, or set of principles; a propagandist.
- Of or relating to missions or missionaries.
- Engaged in the activities of a mission or missionary.
- Tending to propagandize or use insistent persuasion: missionary fervor.
There are 10 letters in MISSIONARY: A I I M N O R S S Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of MISSIONARY, to go: MISSIONARY?
Rearrange the letters in MISSIONARY and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of MISSIONARY
7 letters out of MISSIONARY
6 letters out of MISSIONARY
5 letters out of MISSIONARY
4 letters out of MISSIONARY
3 letters out of MISSIONARY
2 letters out of MISSIONARY
Contextual use of MISSIONARY
What's nearby MISSIONARY
Lookup in Wiki for MISSIONARY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MISSIONARY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MISSIONARY"