Is FORMALISM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FORMALISM in various dictionaries:
- noun - the doctrine that formal structure rather than content is what should be represented
- noun - (philosophy) the philosophical theory that formal (logical or mathematical) statements have no meaning but that its symbols (regarded as physical entities) exhibit a form that has useful applications
- noun - the practice of scrupulous adherence to prescribed or external forms
- Rigorous or excessive adherence to recognized forms, as in religion or art.
- An instance of rigorous or excessive adherence to recognized forms.
There are 9 letters in FORMALISM: A F I L M M O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FORMALISM
To search all scrabble anagrams of FORMALISM, to go: FORMALISM?
Rearrange the letters in FORMALISM and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of FORMALISM
8 letters out of FORMALISM
7 letters out of FORMALISM
6 letters out of FORMALISM
5 letters out of FORMALISM
4 letters out of FORMALISM
3 letters out of FORMALISM
2 letters out of FORMALISM
Contextual use of FORMALISM
What's nearby FORMALISM
Lookup in Wiki for FORMALISM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FORMALISM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FORMALISM"