Is FILMS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FILMS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement
- noun - a medium that disseminates moving pictures
- noun - photographic material consisting of a base of celluloid covered with a photographic emulsion
- noun - a thin coating or layer
- noun - a thin sheet of (usually plastic and usually transparent) material used to wrap or cover things
- verb - make a film or photograph of something
- verb - record in film
- adj - to make a motion picture [v -ED, -ING, -S] : FILMABLE
There are 5 letters in FILMS: F I L M S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FILMS
To search all scrabble anagrams of FILMS, to go: FILMS?
Rearrange the letters in FILMS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FILMS
What's nearby FILMS
Lookup in Wiki for FILMS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FILMS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FILMS"