Is FORMS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FORMS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the phonological or orthographic sound or appearance of a word that can be used to describe or identify something
- noun - a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality
- noun - a perceptual structure
- noun - any spatial attributes (especially as defined by outline)
- noun - alternative names for the body of a human being
- noun - the spatial arrangement of something as distinct from its substance
- noun - the visual appearance of something or someone
- noun - a printed document with spaces in which to write
- noun - an arrangement of the elements in a composition or discourse
- noun - a particular mode in which something is manifested
- noun - (physical chemistry) a distinct state of matter in a system
- noun - a body of students who are taught together
- noun - an ability to perform well
- noun - a life-size dummy used to display clothes
- noun - a mold for setting concrete
- verb - create (as an entity)
- verb - to compose or represent:"This wall forms the background of the stage setting"
- verb - develop into a distinctive entity
- verb - give shape or form to
- verb - make something, usually for a specific function
- verb - establish or impress firmly in the mind
- verb - assume a form or shape
- verb - to bring into existence
There are 5 letters in FORMS: F M O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FORMS
To search all scrabble anagrams of FORMS, to go: FORMS?
Rearrange the letters in FORMS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FORMS
What's nearby FORMS
Lookup in Wiki for FORMS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FORMS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FORMS"