Is FOAM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FOAM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a mass of small bubbles formed in or on a liquid
- noun - a lightweight material in cellular form
- verb - become bubbly or frothy or foaming
- A mass of bubbles of air or gas in a matrix of liquid film, especially an accumulation of fine, frothy bubbles formed in or on the surface of a liquid, as from agitation or fermentation.
- A thick chemical froth, such as shaving cream or a substance used to fight fires.
- Frothy saliva produced especially as a result of physical exertion or a pathological condition.
- The frothy sweat of a horse or other equine animal.
- The sea.
- Any of various light, porous, semirigid or spongy materials used for thermal insulation or shock absorption, as in packaging.
- To produce or issue as foam; froth.
- To produce foam from the mouth, as from exertion or a pathological condition.
- To be extremely angry; rage: was foaming over the disastrous budget cuts.
- To teem; seethe: a playground foaming with third graders.
- To cause to produce foam.
- To cause to become foam.
- adj - to form foam (a light, bubbly, gas and liquid mass) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : FOAMABLE
There are 4 letters in FOAM: A F M O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FOAM
To search all scrabble anagrams of FOAM, to go: FOAM?
Rearrange the letters in FOAM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FOAM
What's nearby FOAM
Lookup in Wiki for FOAM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FOAM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FOAM"