Is MIMOSA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MIMOSA in various dictionaries:
- noun - evergreen Australasian tree having white or silvery bark and young leaves and yellow flowers
- noun - any of various tropical shrubs or trees of the genus Mimosa having usually yellow flowers and compound leaves
- noun - a mixed drink containing champagne and orange juice
- Any of various mostly tropical herbs, shrubs, and trees of the genus Mimosa, having globular heads of small flowers with protruding stamens and usually bipinnate, compound leaves that are often sensitive to touch or light.
- A drink consisting of champagne and orange juice.
- noun - a tropical plant
There are 6 letters in MIMOSA: A I M M O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MIMOSA
To search all scrabble anagrams of MIMOSA, to go: MIMOSA?
Rearrange the letters in MIMOSA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MIMOSA
What's nearby MIMOSA
Lookup in Wiki for MIMOSA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MIMOSA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MIMOSA"