Is FLOATING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLOATING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of someone who floats on the water
- verb - be in motion due to some air or water current
- verb - be afloat either on or below a liquid surface and not sink to the bottom
- verb - set afloat
- verb - circulate or discuss tentatively
- verb - move lightly, as if suspended
- verb - put into the water
- verb - make the surface of level or smooth
- verb - allow (currencies) to fluctuate
- verb - convert from a fixed point notation to a floating point notation
- adj - borne up by or suspended in a liquid
- adj - continually changing especially as from one abode or occupation to another
- adj - inclined to move or be moved about
- adj - (of a part of the body) not firmly connected
- adj - not definitely committed to a party or policy
- Buoyed on or suspended in or as if in a fluid.
- Not secured in place; unattached.
- Inclined to move or be moved about: a floating meeting; floating crap games.
- Available for use; in circulation.
- Short-term and usually unfunded.
- Designed or constructed to operate smoothly and without vibration.
- Of or relating to an organ of the body that is movable or out of normal position: a floating kidney.
- verb - to rest or remain on the surface of a liquid
There are 8 letters in FLOATING: A F G I L N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLOATING
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLOATING, to go: FLOATING?
Rearrange the letters in FLOATING and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of FLOATING
7 letters out of FLOATING
6 letters out of FLOATING
5 letters out of FLOATING
4 letters out of FLOATING
3 letters out of FLOATING
2 letters out of FLOATING
Contextual use of FLOATING
What's nearby FLOATING
Lookup in Wiki for FLOATING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLOATING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLOATING"