Is FAGOT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FAGOT in various dictionaries:
- noun - offensive term for an openly homosexual man
- noun - a bundle of sticks and branches bound together
- verb - ornament or join (fabric) by faggot stitch
- verb - fasten together rods of iron in order to heat or weld them
- verb - bind or tie up in or as if in a faggot
- A bundle of twigs, sticks, or branches bound together.
- A bundle of pieces of iron or steel to be welded or hammered into bars.
- To collect or bind into a fagot; bundle.
- To decorate with fagoting.
- verb - to bind together into a bundle
There are 5 letters in FAGOT: A F G O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FAGOT
To search all scrabble anagrams of FAGOT, to go: FAGOT?
Rearrange the letters in FAGOT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FAGOT
What's nearby FAGOT
Lookup in Wiki for FAGOT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FAGOT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FAGOT"