Is CONTRAST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONTRAST in various dictionaries:
- noun - the opposition or dissimilarity of things that are compared
- noun - the act of distinguishing by comparing differences
- noun - a conceptual separation or distinction
- noun - the perceptual effect of the juxtaposition of very different colors
- noun - the range of optical density and tone on a photographic negative or print (or the extent to which adjacent areas on a television screen differ in brightness)
- verb - put in opposition to show or emphasize differences
- verb - to show differences when compared
- The act of contrasting; a setting off of dissimilar entities or objects.
- The state of being contrasted: red berries standing in vivid contrast against the snow.
- A difference, especially a strong dissimilarity, between entities or objects compared: the contrast between Northern and Southern speech patterns.
- One thing that is strikingly dissimilar to another: My new school was a welcome contrast to the one before.
- The use of opposing elements, such as colors, forms, or lines, in proximity to produce an intensified effect in a work of art.
- The noun contrast may be followed by between, with, or to: There is a sharp contrast between his earlier and later works.
- verb - to place in opposition to set off differences
There are 8 letters in CONTRAST: A C N O R S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONTRAST
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONTRAST, to go: CONTRAST?
Rearrange the letters in CONTRAST and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of CONTRAST
7 letters out of CONTRAST
6 letters out of CONTRAST
5 letters out of CONTRAST
4 letters out of CONTRAST
3 letters out of CONTRAST
2 letters out of CONTRAST
Contextual use of CONTRAST
What's nearby CONTRAST
Lookup in Wiki for CONTRAST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONTRAST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONTRAST"