Scrabble word: UPRISING
In which Scrabble dictionary does UPRISING exist?
Definitions of UPRISING in dictionaries:
- noun - organized opposition to authority
- verb - come into existence
- verb - ascend as a sound
- verb - rise up as in fear
- verb - rise to one's feet
- verb - come up, of celestial bodies
- verb - move upward
- verb - return from the dead
- verb - get up and out of bed
- A sometimes limited popular revolt against a constituted government or its policies.
- The act or an instance of rising or rising up.
- noun - a revolt
There are 8 letters in UPRISING: G I I N P R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UPRISING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UPRISING plus a wildcard: UPRISING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UPRISING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UPRISING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.