Scrabble word: TUBERCLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUBERCLE exist?
Definitions of TUBERCLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a swelling that is the characteristic lesion of tuberculosis
- noun - small rounded wartlike protuberance on a plant
- noun - a protuberance on a bone especially for attachment of a muscle or ligament
- A nodule or swelling, especially a mass of lymphocytes and epithelioid cells forming the characteristic lesion of tuberculosis.
- A small, rounded prominence or process, such as a wartlike excrescence on the roots of some leguminous plants or a knoblike process in the skin or on a bone.
- noun - a small, rounded swelling
There are 8 letters in TUBERCLE: B C E E L R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TUBERCLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TUBERCLE plus a wildcard: TUBERCLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TUBERCLE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TUBERCLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.