Scrabble word: TUBERCLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUBERCLE exist?
Definitions of TUBERCLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a swelling that is the characteristic lesion of tuberculosis
- noun - small rounded wartlike protuberance on a plant
- noun - a protuberance on a bone especially for attachment of a muscle or ligament
- A nodule or swelling, especially a mass of lymphocytes and epithelioid cells forming the characteristic lesion of tuberculosis.
- A small, rounded prominence or process, such as a wartlike excrescence on the roots of some leguminous plants or a knoblike process in the skin or on a bone.
- noun - a small, rounded swelling