Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LECTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LECTURE exist?
Definitions of LECTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - a speech that is open to the public
- noun - a lengthy rebuke
- noun - teaching by giving a discourse on some subject (typically to a class)
- verb - deliver a lecture or talk
- verb - censure severely or angrily
- An exposition of a given subject delivered before an audience or a class, as for the purpose of instruction.
- To deliver a lecture or series of lectures.
- To deliver a lecture to (a class or an audience).
- To admonish or reprove earnestly, often at length: always lecturing me about my manners.
- v - to expound on a specific subject
There are 7 letters in LECTURE: C E E L R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LECTURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LECTURE plus a wildcard: LECTURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LECTURE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LECTURE
- SPIL MumbaiStudentAffairslecturesSeries
- Past lectures - Faculty of Philosophy
- Crafting an Engaging lecture GradHacker
- It functions as a 462-seat lecture theatre and can be also be used as ...
- lecture Series Lakewood Family Medicine
- Filelecture hall.jpg - WikEd
- lecture Schedule Spring 2009
- The 2010 Thomas Rome lecture in Sydney.
- lecture on linear algebra at the Helsinki University of Technology
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.