Scrabble word: LECTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LECTURE exist?
Definitions of LECTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - a speech that is open to the public
- noun - a lengthy rebuke
- noun - teaching by giving a discourse on some subject (typically to a class)
- verb - deliver a lecture or talk
- verb - censure severely or angrily
- An exposition of a given subject delivered before an audience or a class, as for the purpose of instruction.
- To deliver a lecture or series of lectures.
- To deliver a lecture to (a class or an audience).
- To admonish or reprove earnestly, often at length: always lecturing me about my manners.
- verb - to expound on a specific subject