Is LECTURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LECTURE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a speech that is open to the public
- noun - a lengthy rebuke
- noun - teaching by giving a discourse on some subject (typically to a class)
- verb - deliver a lecture or talk
- verb - censure severely or angrily
- An exposition of a given subject delivered before an audience or a class, as for the purpose of instruction.
- To deliver a lecture or series of lectures.
- To deliver a lecture to (a class or an audience).
- To admonish or reprove earnestly, often at length: always lecturing me about my manners.
- verb - to expound on a specific subject
There are 7 letters in LECTURE: C E E L R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LECTURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of LECTURE, to go: LECTURE?
Rearrange the letters in LECTURE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of LECTURE
6 letters out of LECTURE
5 letters out of LECTURE
4 letters out of LECTURE
3 letters out of LECTURE
2 letters out of LECTURE
Contextual use of LECTURE
What's nearby LECTURE
Lookup in Wiki for LECTURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LECTURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LECTURE"