Scrabble word: LECTURER
Is LECTURER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LECTURER in dictionaries:
- noun - a public lecturer at certain universities
- noun - someone who lectures professionally
- One who delivers lectures, especially professionally.
- A member of the faculty of a college or university usually having qualified status without rank or tenure.
- A faculty member ranking below an assistant professor.
- The academic rank held by such a faculty member.
- A university teacher, especially one ranking next below a reader.
- verb - to expound on a specific subject
There are 8 letters in LECTURER: C E E L R R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LECTURER
To search all scrabble anagrams of LECTURER, to go: LECTURER?
Let's rearrange the letters in LECTURER and see some winning combinations
Images for LECTURER
Lookup in Wiki for LECTURER
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.