Scrabble word: LECTURER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LECTURER exist?
Definitions of LECTURER in dictionaries:
- noun - a public lecturer at certain universities
- noun - someone who lectures professionally
- One who delivers lectures, especially professionally.
- A member of the faculty of a college or university usually having qualified status without rank or tenure.
- A faculty member ranking below an assistant professor.
- The academic rank held by such a faculty member.
- A university teacher, especially one ranking next below a reader.
- verb - to expound on a specific subject