Scrabble word: LECTURER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LECTURER exist?
Definitions of LECTURER in dictionaries:
- noun - a public lecturer at certain universities
- noun - someone who lectures professionally
- One who delivers lectures, especially professionally.
- A member of the faculty of a college or university usually having qualified status without rank or tenure.
- A faculty member ranking below an assistant professor.
- The academic rank held by such a faculty member.
- A university teacher, especially one ranking next below a reader.
- verb - to expound on a specific subject
There are 8 letters in LECTURER: C E E L R R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LECTURER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LECTURER plus a wildcard: LECTURER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LECTURER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LECTURER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.