Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LECTURED
In which Scrabble dictionary does LECTURED exist?
Definitions of LECTURED in dictionaries:
- verb - deliver a lecture or talk
- verb - censure severely or angrily
- v - to expound on a specific subject
There are 8 letters in LECTURED: C D E E L R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LECTURED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LECTURED plus a wildcard: LECTURED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LECTURED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LECTURED
- Sidewall modeling - Infographie 3D - Graphisme - FORUM HardWare.fr
- Cartoon Pictures Nobita
- Bob Menendez gets lectured on corruptionEditorial - NYPOST.com
- Michelle Obama Second Vogue Cover In The Works - Hollywood Life
- Bobby Brown Arrested Whitney Houstons Ex Gets DUI In Los ...
- Midnight of the Roundtable The Hooded Utilitarian
- ... Bieber Got His Feelings Hurt By Ashley Benson & lectured Her About It
- Candee and had a daughter Edith. She became an authoress who lectured ...
- Chris Brown Rihanna Fighting The Explosive Argument Tearing Them ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.