Scrabble word: SMASHING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SMASHING exist?
Definitions of SMASHING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of breaking something into small pieces
- verb - hit hard
- verb - break into pieces, as by striking or knocking over
- verb - reduce to bankruptcy
- verb - hit violently
- verb - humiliate or depress completely
- verb - damage or destroy as if by violence
- verb - hit (a tennis ball) in a powerful overhead stroke
- verb - collide or strike violently and suddenly
- verb - overthrow or destroy (something considered evil or harmful)
- verb - break suddenly into pieces, as from a violent blow
- adj - very good
- Serving to smash: a smashing blow to the head.
- Extraordinarily impressive or fine; wonderful: a smashing success.
- verb - to shatter violently