Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHUFFLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHUFFLING exist?
Definitions of SHUFFLING in dictionaries:
- noun - walking with a slow dragging motion without lifting your feet
- noun - the act of mixing cards haphazardly
- verb - walk by dragging one's feet
- verb - move about, move back and forth
- verb - mix so as to make a random order or arrangement
- verb - to walk without lifting the feet
There are 9 letters in SHUFFLING: F F G H I L N S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHUFFLING plus a wildcard: SHUFFLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHUFFLING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHUFFLING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.