Scrabble word: FLUSHING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLUSHING exist?
Definitions of FLUSHING in dictionaries:
- verb - turn red, as if in embarrassment or shame
- verb - flow freely
- verb - glow or cause to glow with warm color or light
- verb - make level or straight
- verb - rinse, clean, or empty with a liquid
- verb - irrigate with water from a sluice
- verb - cause to flow or flood with or as if with water
- A section of New York City in northern Queens on western Long Island.
- adj - having a healthy, reddish color
- adj - of the color of blood
- verb - to put in order