Scrabble word: FLUSHING
Is FLUSHING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FLUSHING in dictionaries:
- verb - turn red, as if in embarrassment or shame
- verb - flow freely
- verb - glow or cause to glow with warm color or light
- verb - make level or straight
- verb - rinse, clean, or empty with a liquid
- verb - irrigate with water from a sluice
- verb - cause to flow or flood with or as if with water
- A section of New York City in northern Queens on western Long Island.
- adj - having a healthy, reddish color
- adj - of the color of blood
- verb - to put in order
There are 8 letters in FLUSHING: F G H I L N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLUSHING
Click to search all anagrams of FLUSHING plus a wildcard: FLUSHING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLUSHING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLUSHING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.