Scrabble word: LUFFS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUFFS exist?
Definitions of LUFFS in dictionaries:
- noun - (nautical) the forward edge of a fore-and-aft sail that is next to the mast
- noun - the act of sailing close to the wind
- verb - sail close to the wind
- verb - flap when the wind is blowing equally on both sides
- verb - to steer a sailing vessel nearer into the wind
There are 5 letters in LUFFS: F F L S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LUFFS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LUFFS plus a wildcard: LUFFS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LUFFS
Images for LUFFS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.