Scrabble word: BLUFFS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLUFFS exist?
Definitions of BLUFFS in dictionaries:
- noun - a high steep bank (usually formed by river erosion)
- noun - pretense that your position is stronger than it really is
- noun - the act of bluffing in poker
- verb - deceive an opponent by a bold bet on an inferior hand with the result that the opponent withdraws a winning hand
- verb - frighten someone by pretending to be stronger than one really is
- adv - having a broad front [adj BLUFFER, BLUFFEST] : BLUFFLY
- verb - to lead astray
There are 6 letters in BLUFFS: B F F L S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLUFFS plus a wildcard: BLUFFS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLUFFS
Images for BLUFFS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.