Scrabble word: BUFFS
Is BUFFS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BUFFS in dictionaries:
- noun - an ardent follower and admirer
- noun - a soft thick undyed leather from the skins of e.g. buffalo or oxen
- noun - bare skin
- noun - a medium to dark tan color
- noun - an implement consisting of soft material mounted on a block
- verb - strike, beat repeatedly
- verb - polish and make shiny
- verb - to make smooth and lustrous by rubbing
- adj - having a muscular physique
There are 5 letters in BUFFS: B F F S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUFFS
Click to search all anagrams of BUFFS plus a wildcard: BUFFS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUFFS
Images for BUFFS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.