Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUFFS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUFFS exist?
Definitions of BUFFS in dictionaries:
- noun - an ardent follower and admirer
- noun - a soft thick undyed leather from the skins of e.g. buffalo or oxen
- noun - bare skin
- noun - a medium to dark tan color
- noun - an implement consisting of soft material mounted on a block
- verb - strike, beat repeatedly
- verb - polish and make shiny
- v - to make smooth and lustrous by rubbing
- adj - having a muscular physique
There are 5 letters in BUFFS: B F F S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUFFS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUFFS plus a wildcard: BUFFS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUFFS
Images for BUFFS
- University of Colorado Golden Buffalo Colorguard
- Music buffs
- Vaughn Cochran buffs Fly Fishing in Salt Waters
- 1972 Chevy C10 Shortbed Stepside Pickup
- Classic CU - Official Site of University of Colorado Athletics
- Pedigree buffs Canadian Pedigree Power Horse Junkies United
- ... Hritiers dHyjal Afficher le sujet - buffs debuffs dans MoP
- The Heaton buffs Club Albums
- Aeroprakt A-22 Foxbat Private & Civilian 144.50 Modelbuffs Custom ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.