Scrabble word: BUFF
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUFF exist?
Definitions of BUFF in dictionaries:
- noun - an ardent follower and admirer
- noun - a soft thick undyed leather from the skins of e.g. buffalo or oxen
- noun - bare skin
- noun - a medium to dark tan color
- noun - an implement consisting of soft material mounted on a block
- verb - strike, beat repeatedly
- verb - polish and make shiny
- adj - of the yellowish-beige color of buff leather
- A soft, thick, undyed leather made chiefly from the skins of buffalo, elk, or oxen.
- A military uniform coat made of such leather.
- Bare skin: swimming in the buff.
- A piece of soft material, such as velvet or leather, often mounted on a block and used for polishing.
- Made or formed of buff: a buff jacket.
- Of the color buff.
- To polish or shine with a piece of soft material.
- To soften the surface of (leather) by raising a nap.
- To make the color of buff.
- One that is enthusiastic and knowledgeable about a subject: a Civil War buff.
- verb - to make smooth and lustrous by rubbing
- adj - having a muscular physique
There are 4 letters in BUFF: B F F U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUFF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUFF plus a wildcard: BUFF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUFF
Images for BUFF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.