Scrabble word: BLUFF
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLUFF exist?
Definitions of BLUFF in dictionaries:
- noun - a high steep bank (usually formed by river erosion)
- noun - pretense that your position is stronger than it really is
- noun - the act of bluffing in poker
- verb - deceive an opponent by a bold bet on an inferior hand with the result that the opponent withdraws a winning hand
- verb - frighten someone by pretending to be stronger than one really is
- adj - very steep
- adj - bluntly direct and outspoken but good-natured
- To mislead or deceive.
- To impress, deter, or intimidate by a false display of confidence.
- To try to mislead (opponents) in a card game by heavy betting on a poor hand or by little or no betting on a good one.
- The act or practice of bluffing.
- One that bluffs.
- Rough and blunt but not unkind in manner.
- Having a broad, steep front.
- adv - having a broad front [adj BLUFFER, BLUFFEST] : BLUFFLY
- verb - to lead astray
There are 5 letters in BLUFF: B F F L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLUFF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLUFF plus a wildcard: BLUFF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLUFF
Images for BLUFF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.