Is BLUFF valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLUFF in various dictionaries:
- noun - a high steep bank (usually formed by river erosion)
- noun - pretense that your position is stronger than it really is
- noun - the act of bluffing in poker
- verb - deceive an opponent by a bold bet on an inferior hand with the result that the opponent withdraws a winning hand
- verb - frighten someone by pretending to be stronger than one really is
- adj - very steep
- adj - bluntly direct and outspoken but good-natured
- To mislead or deceive.
- To impress, deter, or intimidate by a false display of confidence.
- To try to mislead (opponents) in a card game by heavy betting on a poor hand or by little or no betting on a good one.
- The act or practice of bluffing.
- One that bluffs.
- Rough and blunt but not unkind in manner.
- Having a broad, steep front.
- adv - having a broad front [adj BLUFFER, BLUFFEST] : BLUFFLY
- verb - to lead astray
There are 5 letters in BLUFF: B F F L U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLUFF
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLUFF, to go: BLUFF?
Rearrange the letters in BLUFF and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BLUFF
What's nearby BLUFF
Lookup in Wiki for BLUFF
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLUFF, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLUFF"